How-ti: Editing note value in many regions at once
Logic Users Group
2010-12-11 19:05:41 UTC
Hello,

dualmono has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of How-ti: Editing note value in many regions at once.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4304

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Heya,

this is something that I bump into a lot.
Lets say I have X regions on a drum track and I want to edit only the bass drums velocity value relative to each event.
So I select every region and see all drum events in my piano roll window. Then I click on the note which corresponds to my bass drum events and I see every bass drum note selected in the piano roll window which lets me for example transpose the events up or down.
Then I open my Event List window and I see only the bass drum events of the region in which the playhead is in selected. And if I click+drag the velocity value, only the velocity of the bass drum events in the region the playhead is in get changed.

How do I change the velocity value of certain events in several seperate regions via the Event List window? :confused:

I hope I could jump over the language barrier.

Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
dualmono

Mac OSX 10.6.5
Logic Pro 9.1.3
iMac 3.33Mhz
4GB Ram
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional