Snip Time Corrupts Automation....
Logic Users Group
2010-11-17 17:28:50 UTC
Hello,

mk3 has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Snip Time Corrupts Automation.....

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4194

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Hello -

There appears to be a bug with the Snip: Cut Section Between Locators command. When I remove a section from a project, automation is sometimes moved or erased in random (later, as far as I can tell) sections of the song. Some tracks are fine, some lose partial automation later in the song, some lose all automation, and some have the later automation shifted by some random amount.

Have others experienced this problem? Any suggestions on fixes would be welcome. If indeed this is a bug, I shall report it to the gurus at Apple.

The topic has been discussed elsewhere. For example, here it is mentioned that the problem seems to occur with larger projects:
http://logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=54394&view=next&sid=b60b9e25061f23872f52273336a6a29a

Thank you....

Best,
mk3
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional