Mixer display problem
Logic Users Group
2010-10-30 02:40:57 UTC
Hello,

fadbaguni has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Mixer display problem.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4101

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
The arrange page is on my left monitor; the mixer page on my right monitor.
Multi version of EXS 24 (any multi instrument will do) with multiple tracks on arrange page. Corresponding tracks created on mixer page in 'ARRANGE' view. Ok so far. Click onto a different EXS 24 track in arrange page and mixer page changes to 'ALL' view on the right monitor. Is there a way to stop this annoying quirk ?
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional