Migrating Favorites folder to 2nd workstation.
Logic Users Group
2010-11-08 23:30:54 UTC
Hello,

Judith Gruber-Stitzer has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Migrating Favorites folder to 2nd workstation.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4146

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Hi,

I've copied the Logic pref plist from work station A to workstation B. Unfortunately, the favorites selection in my Apple Loops browser didn't appear.

The system and sample drives that contain the loops are named differently on each work station. Could that be the reason it's not working?

Each day, I'll be going back and forth between 2 stations for the next few months as I work on the same project in different locations.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this hasn't worked? I'd really appreciate any tips or tricks.

thanks,

Judith
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional