Export Logic session for use in Digital Performer
Logic Users Group
2010-10-16 03:01:37 UTC
Hello,

Dixie3713 has just posted in the Logic 8 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Export Logic session for use in Digital Performer.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4039

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Hello there. This is my first post so if I'm posting in the wrong area I apologize in advance.

I'm working with a project containing many audio tracks. There are enough edits to complicate things.

My question is, I'm using Logic 8.2, but the artist wants another engineer (who uses Digital Performer (unclear on the version of Performer)) to mix the song down.

Does anyone have any experience either exporting the Logic session for use in DP? If not, am I just left with bouncing down all the audio files and just sending those?

If you need anymore info please let me know.

Thanks!
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional