Logic fading out quickly, needs a "transport reset" to wake up
Logic Users Group
2010-11-11 20:17:23 UTC
Hello,

oortone has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Logic fading out quickly, needs a "transport reset" to wake up.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4159

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I've used Logic for many years but never experienced this before.

Running a few software instruments and a couple of fx plugins.
From time to time (haven't really found a pattern yet) when I play on the software instruments Logic (all channels not just the current plugin) suddenly fades out quickly, meters are still active but no sound. It happens both when transport is running and not. If I start/stop transport (or vice versa) sound comes back. No overload message is shown.
I have a lot of midi CC input giong on since I use an external controller to edit my software instruments. Other than that it's a very tiny project.

Anyone who've experienced this?

I use
EXS24
ES1
impOscar
Minky Starshine

Logic 9.1.3
Mac OS 10.6.4
Mac Book Pro 2.2 GHz
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional