Non-responsive channels
Logic Users Group
2010-11-04 00:06:12 UTC
Hello,

damirp has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Non-responsive channels.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4124

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Hey all,

I wanted to see if anyone has experienced this and whether you might have an idea on how to solve it:

If I use the 'bounces region in place' or 'new track with duplicate setting' commands in Logic 9 (regardles of the version, it seems), the resulting new track does not respond to automation or show visual feedback on the channel that the audio is playing. The track does play the audio, however, and it does respond to the fader movements, but they do not respond to automation (it even shows the automation data on the track.

Highly frustrating, to say the least. Seems like a bug to me, but there may be something I'm missing. I do have a great deal of tracks in my template, and these unresponsive ones are pretty high up there on the count (Audio 50, 51, etc.).

Any ideas are much appreciated!

Cheers,
Damir

I'm on a MacPro (2008) with 24gb in it, MOTU 828mkII interface.
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional