can someone please tell me what this means?
Logic Users Group
2010-11-17 22:00:40 UTC
Hello,

brianbotkiller has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of can someone please tell me what this means?.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4198

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Hi everyone,

This is in logic 64bit, with a Euphonix MCcontrol connected thru the latest version of Eucon. The issue that I'm finding is that randomly while banking in 4s between the active tracks, one of the tracks will become highlighted purple on the far left side of the edit window:

Image: Loading Image...

When it does this, the fader on the mccontrol won't edit automation anymore.

I'm really confused about what's going on here. It seems to always happen to track 14, if I drag that track into another slot, it works fine, but track 14 always has this issue.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I can't find anything in the manual. Thank you.
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional