How do you stop split audio file pairs from automatically converting to Interleaved ?
Logic Users Group
2010-11-28 22:39:22 UTC
Hello,

normbias has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of How do you stop split audio file pairs from automatically converting to Interleaved ?.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4244

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I guess I said it all in the title. When I add split stereo files to a new Project, the split pairs automatically convert to interleaved. I can't find anything in the preferences to just allow the files to remain unconverted, original.
This happens with always, not just from files recorded on one particular program.
How do you stop this?
Thanks!
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional