Waveforms Don't Save
Logic Users Group
2010-11-15 13:47:33 UTC
Hello,

bkirsh has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Waveforms Don't Save.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4182

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
This is one I haven't experienced before. I just created a project for mixing from files that were recorded live. I'm using Logic 9.1.2.

What occurs is that each time I open the song the waveforms need to write again. There are no waveforms showing when the song opens even though the song was saved prior to closing it.

The only variable I can see in my operation is that the files used are 48k and I've been working with 96k files almost exclusively. Could it be some setting that remains on from the 96k setup?

Thanks for any ideas.

Bernie
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional