Logic9 Merge Audio tracks question
Logic Users Group
2010-11-10 21:48:12 UTC
Hello,

orcasound has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Logic9 Merge Audio tracks question.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4153

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I have a project with lots of audio regions per track - I notice sometimes depending on the amount or type of plugs that I'm using - I can get clicks or pops at the start of the track - kind of like the plug ins are sensing the start a region and that they are turning on... so as a workaround - I can have one continuous region - then the clicks if any will occur at bar 1 - so I can edit out of the final mix.
(keep in mind that I do not bounce internally - i run through a summing box and then back into logic -
anyway - my question - involves the "Merge Track" command. If I select all regions on a track - and merge - >>. what exactly is happening" - just the regions are being merged ? = Will any automation (TBA) remain?, will the automation levels be incorporated into the merge ??
Obviously BIP gives me lots of options - volume pan settings, fx plug ins... etc - I don't want that - I just want to simply merge all the regions - leaving any automation there...

kj
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional