L9.1.3 isn't seeing L9.1.1 in app folder
Logic Users Group
2010-10-31 15:35:29 UTC
Hello,

Judith Gruber-Stitzer has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of L9.1.3 isn't seeing L9.1.1 in app folder.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4107

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Hi all,

I've successfully upgraded from 9.1.1 to 9.1.3 on one of my work stations. Trying the exact same thing on another one is failing. Logic isn't seeing the 9.1.1 app in the application folder. There is no other Logic running on my network.

I seem to remember someone else having this problem. I searched the archive and can't find the thread. Any tips?

thanks,

Judith
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional