Odd behavior Flex Time within a Take folder.
Logic Users Group
2010-10-27 17:14:55 UTC
Hello,

LMPaule has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Odd behavior Flex Time within a Take folder.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4093

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I have been playing with Flex Time within a Take folder come across some odd behavior. Say I have a folder with 3 takes, I then turn on flex time and the the transients for take 1 and 2 are marked (with dull white lines) as you would expect. However, no transients are marked for take 3. I have had this happen a few times. It always seems to be the last take where the transients don't show. I haven't figured out why this happens. What makes it odd behavior is that it is inconsistent. Sometimes all of the takes get the transient marked. Please let me know if you have any thoughts as to why this occurs. I have tried some obvious steps such as noting which take is highlighted and ensuring that at least part of each take is comped.

Thanks,
Larry
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional