take folder problems.
Logic Users Group
2010-11-20 22:51:39 UTC
Hello,

peterlemer has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of take folder problems.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4217

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Working on a song-length vocal track with multiple take folders, I sometimes find myself with a vertical screenful of takes of different lengths, which makes it difficult to view the arrangement and navigate to different track regions.

I am finding that occasionally removing a take with <backspace> will remove all the information on the master take region. All the waveform built up so carefully has disappeared, and there is no audio.

I recover with <CMND-Z> but then lose the current editing series and have to start again. It also seems as though some of the selections in the takes elsewhere have changed, although this could be an illusion because I am juggling balls which are often offscreen.

Are there issues with complex take-folder takes, and what can I do to minimise this feeling that I am working on shifting sands?

pete
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional