Audio Regions Changing In Length
Logic Users Group
2010-12-10 17:12:28 UTC
Hello,

Sean O'Neil has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Audio Regions Changing In Length.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4298

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Does anybody know how to remedy this situation? I'm doing a 1.5 hour sound design session (w/ 130 tracks) and every other week or so I get this message after waking up to start the day: "One or multiple audio files changed in length, As a result, 11 audio regions changed in length or content position."

Is this an issue of a corrupt file? Is it possible I'm not saving my project in the right folder sequence? Would cleaning up and consolidating my project (in the middle of it) possibly help (or hurt) the situation?

Cheers,

Sean

imac 27inch/2.66 Quad/8 Gigs Mem/Logic 9.1.1
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional