Logic Pro writes Spotlight comment.
Logic Users Group
2010-11-27 09:24:15 UTC
Hello,

fotofono has just posted in the Logic 9 forum of Logic Users Group under the title of Logic Pro writes Spotlight comment.

This thread is located at http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4241

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
On some of my older sessions i discovered that the recorded audio files have spotlight comments written on them by logic.
Specifically there is this comment:
'Recorded in Logic Pro project XXXXX.logic'
XXXXX is the project name

This doesn't happen in my newer projects. Does anyone know how to reset this behaviour. it would be nice to have this comment written on the audio files so you can track down from which project the audio files originally came from.

Any feedback welcome!
***************

------------------------------------

The LUG has a new home on the web, to visit and sign up please go to:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional